Ergonomic Consultants Help Your Team Members Move Better
Our embedded ergonomic providers or ergonomic consulting partnerships work directly with your business to identify risky behaviors and correct unhealthy habits. We communicate with your team to make the work environment safer, from the factory floor to the head of the boardroom.
We improve worker safety through comprehensive workplace ergonomic assessments and analysis. And implement safer behaviors through engagement employee training programs
- Ergonomic job risk analyses and solutions
- Combining data analysis and in-depth personal knowledge
- Testing and developing ergonomic programs that minimize disruption
- Two-ways communication with your staff to identify problems and understand concerns
- A rigorous communication plan to facilitate buy-in and engagement
- Ongoing ergonomic evaluation metrics to measure success
- Mobility and stretching programs that are fun and functional
Ergonomics in the Workplace Create a Safer Work Environment
How do we reduce injuries and improve worker health? By finding the gaps between what you and your workers should be doing and what is being done, and then getting your team there.
Our analysis and implementation helps you:
- Decrease OSHA recordables
- Lower Workers’ Compensation Claims and Costs
- Limit missed time
- Stay in compliance with state regulations
- Create a safer and more productive workplace culture
What an In-House Ergonomics Consulting Team Means for You
What’s unique about your business? Your employees. Your processes. Your products. Unique workplace environment deserve customized ergonomic solutions.
These solutions come from:
- Getting to know your employees and offering personalized motions analysis and workplace ergonomic training
- Understanding all movements and lifting required by each position
- A in-depth knowledge of your culture and workplace habits
- A 360 degree view of every aspect of your business, no matter what color the collar
Embedded health care professionals work only for you. They work to make your business safer.
“With our new Ergonomic Consulting Team at the helm, we have a plan in place and have monthly team meetings to track our progress and have in-depth discussions regarding our assessments. Our assessments are more accurate than if we did it ourselves.”